BFGoodrich Rugged Trail T/A Tires
BFGoodrich Rugged Trail T/A P245/65R17 Tire Specifications
On and off-road performance for popular trucks.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- Original equipment for today's best selling trucks High-speed durability and stable handling on the road with full mud and snow rating for off-road traction.
- Great highway performance plus off-road traction Aggressive tread performs across wide range of surfaces, including full Mud & Snow rating
- Smooth, comfortable passenger-car ride quality Two-ply polyester carcass and single strand beads (single wire wrapped continuously)
- Authentic all-terrain appearance Tread pattern and aggressive sidewall appearance adapted from our legendary SCORE Baja Series-dominating tires
- High speed durability and stable handling ETEC System™ (Equal TEnsion Containment System)
- Greatly reduced noise levels Computer-optimized size-variable tread elements help reduce overall decibel levels and minimize unpleasant frequencies
- Long treadlife Dual-compound tread and optimized tread contact patch help reduce squirm and minimize surface temperatures
- Reversible sidewall design Raised outline white letters or reversible black letters look great on all SUVs, pickups and other popular light trucks
Please Note: Specifications of the BFGoodrich Rugged Trail T/A tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by BFGoodrich tires.
Other Sizes For Rugged Trail T/A
Related Tires by Size
Tires and Fuel Economy
Experts and analysts seem to be in agreement on this: the days of low priced oil are finished. & …Read More . . .
BFGoodrich $60 Promo Ending Soon!
Purchase four new H-, V- or Z-rated BFGoodrich Tires between August 25 and …Read More . . .
Modern Tire Dealer Reports Tire Shortages
Saul Ludwig reports to Modern Tire Dealer that many manufacturers are scrambling to increase productio …Read More . . .