BFGoodrich Radial Long Trail T/A Tires
BFGoodrich Radial Long Trail T/A P265/60R18 Tire Specifications
Tried and true all-season tire for popular SUVs.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- Original equipment on popular light trucks Meets stringent manufacturers' requirements
- Long on performance, long on mileage Dual-compound tread for improved grip in a long-lasting tire.
- Designed for highway travel Minimal highway noise with excellent steering feel.
- Exceptional dry traction and control; minimal highway noise Asymmetric all-season tread design; stabilized outside shoulder
- Excellent wet and snow traction; high mileage Aggressive, open inside shoulder elements; full tread depth
- Superb traction and control; precise steering response; good bruise and puncture resistance Two full-width steel belts
- High speed durability and stable handling ETEC System™ (Equal TEnsion Containment System)
- High strength and durability; smooth ride; meets challenging light truck performance requirements High-strength bead construction
- Absorbs road shock, helps resist flat spotting and controls sidewall flex for smooth ride Two-ply polyester carcass
Please Note: Specifications of the BFGoodrich Radial Long Trail T/A tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by BFGoodrich tires.
Other Sizes For Radial Long Trail T/A
Related Tires by Size
Tires and Fuel Economy
Experts and analysts seem to be in agreement on this: the days of low priced oil are finished. & …Read More . . .
BFGoodrich $60 Promo Ending Soon!
Purchase four new H-, V- or Z-rated BFGoodrich Tires between August 25 and …Read More . . .
Modern Tire Dealer Reports Tire Shortages
Saul Ludwig reports to Modern Tire Dealer that many manufacturers are scrambling to increase productio …Read More . . .