BFGoodrich g-Force Super Sport A/S Tires
BFGoodrich g-Force Super Sport A/S P205/40ZR17 Tire Specifications
All-season traction from a true ultra high-performance tire
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- Our most technologically advanced tire ever. The g-Force™ Super Sport A/S combines three distinct rubber compounds for ultimate all-season traction.
- Tenacious grip in dry, wet and snow. Features anti-hydroplaning Aqua Chute channels for the wet and tread blocks designed to grip snow for true year-round control.
- Performance never has to take a day off. Dry-weather compound in the outer shoulder supported by a stiff sub-tread generates amazing cornering force.
- Precise placement of aramid fiber directly under the tread provides excellent strength and a consistent footprint with maximized tread contact area. New PRETEC System™ (PRecision TEnsion Containment System).
- Generates tremendous cornering force. High modulus, Profiled, Sub-Tread Layer stabilization.
- Enhanced water evacuation at speed to reduce hydroplaning for confident wet traction even in deep water situations. Deep, wide circumferential grooves and radically swept back Aqua Chute lateral grooves.
- Excellent on-center road feel and straight line stability even at high speeds. Continuous center rib with rigid tapered lateral voids and tread block reinforcement.
- More sipes per square inch means more traction. This combined with Snow-hook tread blocks allows for enhanced traction in light snow conditions. Maxi-Sipe Technology combined with Snow-Hook tread blocks.
Please Note: Specifications of the BFGoodrich g-Force Super Sport A/S tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by BFGoodrich tires.
Other Sizes For g-Force Super Sport A/S
Related Tires by Size
Tires and Fuel Economy
Experts and analysts seem to be in agreement on this: the days of low priced oil are finished. & …Read More . . .
BFGoodrich $60 Promo Ending Soon!
Purchase four new H-, V- or Z-rated BFGoodrich Tires between August 25 and …Read More . . .
Modern Tire Dealer Reports Tire Shortages
Saul Ludwig reports to Modern Tire Dealer that many manufacturers are scrambling to increase productio …Read More . . .