BFGoodrich g-Force Sport Tires
Our inventory changes frequently so please check back soon or search. Some tires may be discontinued and not available.
BFGoodrich g-Force Sport P215/45ZR17 Tire Specifications
Best-in-class dry handling puts more sport in sport compact tires.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- Real racing heritage. Get more out of your sporty car with engineering honed by decades of BFGoodrich g-Force™ racing.
- Chosen by Skip Barber Racing Schools. Sturdy sidewalls with rounded shoulder profile resist deflection and offer good feedback at the grip limit.
- For a new-generation tread statement. Cutting-edge tread design
- Help disperse water for excellent wet weather traction. Two deep, wide circumferential rain channels
- Predictability at limit of adhesion. Rounded shoulder profile
- Excellent dry grip. Proprietary BlackTech™ tread compound
- Resist deflection to generate tremendous cornering force. g-Control™ sidewall inserts
- Excellent strength, smooth ride and consistent footprint with maximum tread contact maintained in high-speed conditions. Dimensionally stable polyester carcass plies, ETEC System™ (Equal TEnsion Containment System)
- Improved wheel damage protection. Rim protector
Please Note: Specifications of the BFGoodrich g-Force Sport tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by BFGoodrich tires.
Other Sizes For g-Force Sport
Related Tires by Size
Tires and Fuel Economy
Experts and analysts seem to be in agreement on this: the days of low priced oil are finished. & …Read More . . .
BFGoodrich $60 Promo Ending Soon!
Purchase four new H-, V- or Z-rated BFGoodrich Tires between August 25 and …Read More . . .
Modern Tire Dealer Reports Tire Shortages
Saul Ludwig reports to Modern Tire Dealer that many manufacturers are scrambling to increase productio …Read More . . .