BFGoodrich Commercial T/A Traction Tires
BFGoodrich Commercial T/A Traction LT215/85R16 Tire Specifications
A truck and fleet tire with aggressive tread to go wherever your route requires.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- Ideal for less-than-ideal roads. Tread designed for snow, mud and practically any conditions (suitable for drive axle or both axles on trucks that spend time off-road).
- Made for extreme snow and ice. Molded to accept studs when conditions demand the ultimate in traction.
- Improved stress distribution and increased average treadlife Optimized footprint
- Better road hazard protection and bruise puncture resistance Two steel belts
- Stiffer tread for better steering response cornering, and traction Dual-compound tread
- Compound added in tire shoulder to enhance cooling (A cooler running tire is the best way to prolong life.) CoolWedge™ shoulder insert
- Absorbs road shock for smooth, comfortable ride Two-ply polyester carcass
- Looks great on vehicles Design cues from our heavy truck tire
Please Note: Specifications of the BFGoodrich Commercial T/A Traction tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by BFGoodrich tires.
Other Sizes For Commercial T/A Traction
Related Tires by Size
Tires and Fuel Economy
Experts and analysts seem to be in agreement on this: the days of low priced oil are finished. & …Read More . . .
BFGoodrich $60 Promo Ending Soon!
Purchase four new H-, V- or Z-rated BFGoodrich Tires between August 25 and …Read More . . .
Modern Tire Dealer Reports Tire Shortages
Saul Ludwig reports to Modern Tire Dealer that many manufacturers are scrambling to increase productio …Read More . . .