BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO Tires
Our inventory changes frequently so please check back soon or search. Some tires may be discontinued and not available.
BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO LT195/75R14 Tire Specifications
The tire that invented the all-terrain category, setting the standard for on- and off-road performance.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- A bold look that transforms the appearance of any vehicle. Distinctive sidewall styling.
- Maximum all-terrain traction. ShoulderLock™ technology with 40% wider shoulder grooves increases traction and control in aired-down driving.
- Incredible sidewall strength. Three-ply polyester carcass guards against punctures and bruises under the tread and in the sidewall.
- Designed to last. Improved stress distribution for increased tread life and enhanced resistance to irregular wear.
- Excellent traction and handling on- and off-road; improved traction; and decreased stone retention Aggressive, high-void all-terrain tread design with interlocking tread elements, innovative siping and stabilized tread center
- Exceptional bruise resistance under the tread and in the sidewall Dual-compound tread
- Stiffer tread area for precise steering response and better cornering control; excellent puncture and bruise resistance Three-ply polyester carcass–TriGard® construction
- Helps protect wheel and tire from off-road hazards, especially during aired-down driving High-strength single strand bead construction
- Long life and increased durability Two full-width steel belts
- Improved ride and increased bead strength Rim protector
Please Note: Specifications of the BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by BFGoodrich tires.
Other Sizes For All-Terrain T/A KO
Related Tires by Size
Tires and Fuel Economy
Experts and analysts seem to be in agreement on this: the days of low priced oil are finished. & …Read More . . .
BFGoodrich $60 Promo Ending Soon!
Purchase four new H-, V- or Z-rated BFGoodrich Tires between August 25 and …Read More . . .
Modern Tire Dealer Reports Tire Shortages
Saul Ludwig reports to Modern Tire Dealer that many manufacturers are scrambling to increase productio …Read More . . .