BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Tires
BFGoodrich Advantage T/A P205/60R16 Tire Specifications
Offers an upgraded grip and a smooth, long-lasting ride for an awesome everyday drive.
The TireTeam Difference
- We have over 200,000 new tires in stock. We do not sell 'seconds' or used tires.
- Orders received before 3pm EST M-F ship same day.
- Save on thousands of name brand and inexpensive tires when purchasing from a factory direct distributor.
- 60,000 fun miles ahead Non-directional tread design and tread life warranty mean real driving excitement over the long haul
- Handles rain, snow and curves New g-Grip interlocking sipe design provides excellent all-weather bite and responsive handling that enthusiasts demand
- Authentic go-fast looks Signature aesthetics give it away - BFGoodrich racing heritage puts real GO into everyday driving
- Designed for ease of maintenance and increased tread life Non Directional tread
- Interlocking sipe design increases grip in all kinds of weather New g-Grip Sipe Technology
- Reinforcement where it counts for comfort and great handling g-Wedge™ sidewall stabilizer
- Maintains the tread footprint for consistent high-speed control ETEC System™ (Equal TEnsion Containment System)
- Deep, wide channels for maximum water evacuation Circumferential grooves
- Increased lateral control for crisper handling Rigid shoulder blocks
- Developed for excellent wet and dry traction All-season tread compound
Please Note: Specifications of the BFGoodrich Advantage T/A tires shown above are listed to be as accurate as possible based on the information provided to us by BFGoodrich tires.
Other Sizes For Advantage T/A
Related Tires by Size
Tires and Fuel Economy
Experts and analysts seem to be in agreement on this: the days of low priced oil are finished. & …Read More . . .
BFGoodrich $60 Promo Ending Soon!
Purchase four new H-, V- or Z-rated BFGoodrich Tires between August 25 and …Read More . . .
Modern Tire Dealer Reports Tire Shortages
Saul Ludwig reports to Modern Tire Dealer that many manufacturers are scrambling to increase productio …Read More . . .